The Gold Britannia has always offered beauty and reliability, it now also gives you .9999 purity and MintDirect® quality. This new specification, combined with its tradition and integrity, gives the 2014 1 oz Gold Britannia new life for today’s investor.
- Each MintDirect® tube contains 10 1 oz coins of .9999 fine Gold for a total weight of 10 oz.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2013 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2013 1 oz Great Britain Gold Britannia coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the British Royal Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click for more details.