The Rwanda African Wildlife series has been incredibly popular, with intricate designs and a history of premium appreciation. All coins arrive in phenomenal condition because of the protective packaging from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in plastic wrapping. Multiples of 10 come in sheets.
- Obverse: A mother cheetah and her cub intently scanning the horizon, with the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The text "African Ounce", year of 2013 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Rwandan government.
Protect your Silver African Cheetah coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Cheetah coin to your cart today!
Each coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. Final mintage numbers are currently unknown.
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||50 RWF Franc|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||B.H. Mayer's Mint|