The No Motto Type $10 Indian Gold Eagle has a small mintage of only 33,500 coins adding to its collectibility. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!