The No Motto Type $10 Indian Gold Eagle has a small mintage of only 33,500 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!