These unique and rare Silver rounds were made by Engelhard specifically for Stevcowovens Fabrics Company. Although the finishes on these rounds are impressive for rounds made in the 1970s, they may exhibit light contact marks.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 5,000 rounds.
- Obverse: Reads "Stevcoknit" and "FABRICS OF STERLING QUALITY" around various motifs and dates.
- Reverse: Reads "Stevcowovens" and various motifs and dates.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being minted and are increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks and are often subject to milk-spots). Add this rare 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!