|Grade:||MS-69 & PF-69 (Set)|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
Special 25th Anniversary Silver American Eagle set with autographed label. Each set contains:
* One Uncirculated American Silver Eagle with a "W" mint mark.
* One Proof Silver Eagle with a "W" mint mark.
* One Reverse Proof Silver Eagle with a "P" mint mark.
* One Silver Eagle bullion coin with no mint mark.
* One uncirculated Silver Eagle with an "S" mint mark.
Three of the coins are graded MS-69, and the other two (including the Reverse Proof) are graded PR-69 DCAM by PCGS! This special John Mercanti label has been pearsonally signed by the 12th chief engrave of the U.S. Mint who retired in 2010. John Mercanti has been responsible for than 100 coin and medal designs throught his career at the U.S. Mint including the reverse design of the American Silver Eagle .