|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
This 2008-W 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle has a low mintage of only 4,020 coins adding collectibility to its bullion value!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An image representing the Judicial Branch of government in the "Foundations of Liberty" series with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!