The U.S. Mint's First Spouse series features each of the First Ladies that have graced the White House. This issue, graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, honors First Spouse Abigail Fillmore.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Abigail Fillmore.
- Reverse: Perhaps her most lasting contribution as first lady was her work in establishing a permanent White House library. The reverse design depicts Mrs. Fillmore shelving books in the library that she established at the White House.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Abigail Fillmore First Spouse coin to your cart today!
Born Abigail Powers, Fillmore developed a passion for learning early in life. While teaching at the New Hope Academy in Sempronius, N.Y., she met her future husband Millard Fillmore. Throughout her life, she continued her zeal for self-improvement by reading voraciously, attending lectures and congressional debates, and participating in political discussions.