|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
This $5 Gold commemorative coin honors the 26th Olympiad held in Atlanta, Georgia in 1996.
- Each coin contains .24187 oz of pure Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Mintage of only 9,174 coins.
- Obverse: Design by Patricia L. Verani featuring American athletes bearing their flag during the games' opening ceremonies.
- Reverse: Designed by William Krawczewicz and shows the Atlanta Olympic games logo.
Protect and display your $5 Commemorative Olympic Flag Bearer coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical gold coin to your cart today.