|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Mintage of only 8,500 coins. Engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada’s most important national icons and one of the country’s two national animals, the Beaver.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an adult beaver felling a tree, as one of its wooden structures can be seen in the background. The image occupies the entire reverse field and is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2013 1 oz Silver The Beaver coin to your cart today!
Along with the Canadian horse, the beaver is one of Canada’s two national animals. While the beaver became an official symbol of Canada in 1975, its use as a symbol of this land goes back to the country’s earliest roots. In fact, a beaver appears on the first coat of arms associated with the land now known as Canada, dating back to the early 1620s.