This is the 2011 Israel Silver Daniel in the Den of Lions Proof-Like coin offered by the Holy Land Mint and is the 17th in the series of the Biblical Art coins series. This coin is graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 0.428 oz of Silver with a Proof-Like finish.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depiction of Daniel in the Lion's Den facing perilous lions.
- Reverse: The denomination, year of issue, and the word "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 1 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Silver Daniel in the Lion's Den coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Daniel in the Lion's coin graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They have worked on behalf of the Bank of Israel for several commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for high quality coins and rounds.