These coins were struck in commemoration of the 1863 Battle of Gettysburg.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 26,928 coins.
- Obverse: Features a bust of a Confederate and a Union soldier.
- Reverse: Depicts two shields, one representing the Union and the other the Confederacy, divided by a fasces.
- Designed by Frank Vittor.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Gettysburg Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought July 1–3, 1863, in and around the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, by Union and Confederate forces during the American Civil War. It is estimated that 46,000 and 51,000 soldiers lost their lives during this three-day battle.