This coin was struck to commemorative America's 150th year as a nation.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by John Sinnock depicting Liberty holding a torch and a scroll.
- Reverse: Designed by John Sinnock with a depiction of Independence Hall.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!