|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, containing a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. The mirrorlike Proof finish adds to the beauty of this valued investment. Proof coins are struck multiple times.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add the 2005-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!