The 2008 issues of the Gold Buffalo are unique in that they include the only Buffalos minted with a special burnished finish as well as the only time fractional sizes were offered. This West Point-minted 1/2 oz burnished coin has been graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!