When the American Gold Buffalo coin arrived on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. These examples have the added benefit of being certified by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2008-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!