This group of series 1957 $1.00 Silver Certificates is a great find. This lot consists of 5 consecutively numbered notes that have been kept together for over 50 years.
- Series 1957 $1.00 Silver Certificates.
- Group of 5 consecutively serial numbered notes.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: George Washington portrait with the silver certificate text at the bottom.
- Back: Familiar back of the U.S. dollar.
Series 1957 notes were some of the last $1.00 Silver Certificates printed during Dwight Eisenhower's presidency. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Priest/Anderson signatures—Friedberg #1619.