The Gold Australian Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1871 to 1887 and feature the rare "S" mintmark of the Sydney Mint, Australia.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Displays a left-facing young portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Features the rare variety with the crowned shield of the United Kingdom within a wreath.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. Coin features the "S" mintmark below the horse on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.