Often called the most beautiful American coin, this is the only coin that both James Earle Fraser and his wife Laura Gardin Fraser designed together.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,008 coins.
- Obverse: Features a Native American standing in front of a U.S. map. Designed by Laura Fraser.
- Reverse: Features an ox-drawn covered wagon being led west toward the setting sun. Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Oregon Trail Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
The Oregon Trail Memorial half-dollar has been considered one of the most beautiful designs, and was the longest tenured commemorative coin struck by the United States Mint.