This Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver and commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Normandy landings (codenamed Operation Neptune or D-Day).
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 12,485 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark commemorating D-Day appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this D-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!