The tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. What makes his tomb so fascinating are the tremendous treasures which were found inside it.
Egyptian architects built the most beautiful buildings and craftsmen produced the finest statues, masks and pieces of jewelry.
- Contains .59 oz .925 Silver.
- Coin comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 original coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a mask of Tutankhamun’s mummy. The mask is colored as the original one and it is decorated by pad-printing technique.
This .925 fine Silver partially colored coin captures the grandeur of these ancient times. Add this coin to your cart today.