The tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. What makes his tomb so fascinating are the tremendous treasures which were found inside it. Egyptian architects built the most beautiful buildings and craftsmen produced the finest statues, masks and pieces of jewelry.
- Contains .59 oz .925 Silver.
- Coin comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 original coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a mask of Tutankhamun’s mummy. The mask is colored as the original one and it is decorated by pad-printing technique.
This .925 fine Silver partially colored coin captures the grandeur of these ancient times. Add this coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.59 troy oz|