This Mexican 2 Reales coin has been certified by NGC as being recovered from the El Cazador wreckage. One of the most famous shipwreck coin hoards ever discovered, the Spanish brig El Cazador sunk in 1784, and remained lost until 1993.
- Contains .1965 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its provenance.
- Genuine shipwreck recovery coin.
- Obverse: Bust of Spain's King Charles III.
- Reverse: Crowned shield flanked by pillars, with "Mo" mint mark, "2R" denomination, and assayers' initials surrounding.
Protect and display your El Cazador coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the chance to add this piece of shipwreck silver to your collection!