Any quantity only $9.99 per coin over spot!
Graded a near perfect MS-69 First Strike by PCGS and containing 1 troy ounce of .999 fine Silver, this 2013 American Silver Eagle coin includes the First Strike label which ensures that the coin was among the first released in the new year.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and provides a universally-recognized authentication.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.