Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Palladium
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a female ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic..
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Add this rare beauty coin to your holdings today!
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times more rare than Platinum and 30 times rare than Gold.
Palladium -- why buy Palladium from APMEX?Palladium is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|