The large Spanish 8 Reales is one of the world's most iconic coins, due to its widespread usage throughout Spanish colonies and the rest of the world. These examples are in AU condition, and are an excellent way to collect this popular coin.
- Contains .7859 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD." Denomination, mint, date, assayer mark, and Silver content (as "10 Ds. 20 Gs.") below.
- Produced at various mints throughout Mexico from 1864-1895.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic 8 Reales are a great way to appreciate the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, and serve as a great entry to the extensive world of foreign Silver coinage. Add one, or several, to your cart today!
Dates of our choice may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.