The 2002 Gold American Eagle features a lower mintage than many other Gold Eagle releases, providing collectible appeal on top of the bullion value. Each Gold Eagle is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, providing assurance of each coin's Gold weight and purity.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 222,029 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!