Silver Kookaburra coins are a popular collector's series with their yearly changing designs, and this example has the added benefit of being certified as a near perfect 69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched at a nest feeding its young, designed by Milena Milan.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 3,500 coins and these coins gain more collectibility when certified by NGC. Add this certified 1996 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|