|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
Since its inception in 1986, Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, featuring a classic, beloved design. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Complete any Gold Eagle collection by adding this beautiful coin to your cart today!