A novel take on a timeless design, the reverse proof Silver Eagle is a stunningly gorgeous coin. Combined with NGC certification and a low mintage, this coin is a favorite with collectors and investors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only released in 2-Coin 75th anniversary sets from the San Francisco mint, this coin's mintage of less than 225,000 pieces makes this coin relatively scarce among Silver Eagle issues.
- NGC encapsulation protects the nearly-perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Reverse Proof finish features mirrored devices over frosted fields, giving the coin a uniquely striking appearance.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this NGC certified 2012-S Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!