|Grade:||Specimen - Unc|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Post|
This coin is the second in the Kiwi Treasures series. It combines New Zealand’s national bird with the mighty Tane Mahuta, New Zealand’s largest living kauri tree believed to be between 1,500 and 2,000 years old.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule.
- Limited Worldwide Mintage of 13,500.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year 2013, and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic animal of New Zealand, the Kiwi and a kauri tree in a highly detailed design.
Protect and display your Silver $1 Kiwi coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This unique coin will stand out in any collection. Add the 2013 New Zealand 1 oz Silver Treasures $1 Kiwi coin to your cart today!