These Reverse Proof Silver Eagles, certified a perfect 70 by PCGS, feature the autograph of John Mercanti, designer of the coin's famous reverse, on the label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Mercanti label adds appeal and exclusivity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this Perfect 70 2012-S Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!