The First Strike label on this 2013 Silver American Eagle guarantees it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint, meaning it is among the best strikes of the year.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this PCGS certified 2013 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|