Only limited numbers of fractional Krugerrands are struck in Proof, and this date is no exception with a mintage of only 6,000.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Features the 'One of the First 200 Struck' label.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 2009 1/4 oz graded Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!