|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This Gold Eagle contains 1/4 oz of Gold and features a patriotic design that embodies the beauty and majesty of America. This 2013 American Gold Eagle coin comes to you in Proof condition.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!