|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Update your set today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Mintage of 5,763 coins, complete with the mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Promote General Welfare." Displays a young America looking out to her future with interlocking gears behind her, symbolizing the connections between the national government and the 50 states.
- The reverse is designed by United States Mint Artistic Infusion Program Master Designer Joel Iskowitz.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!