This stunning antique finish Silver coin from Palau depicts one of the most stunning cathedrals, Brasilia, in the capital of Brazil. Cathedral of Brasilia is one of many public buildings designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer.
- Each coin contains 1.487 oz of sterling Silver.
- Mintage limited to just 999 coins.
- Comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A composition including a shield with Neptune holding his trident, a mermaid by his side and an open treasure chest. In the center is a beautiful stained glass insert.
- Reverse: Features the image of the outside of the Brasilia Cathedral with the same stained glass insert taken from the basilica ceiling.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
This is truly a beautiful and uniquely shaped coin. Add this Proof Silver Brasilia Cathedral coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.487 troy oz|