|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Add this perfect example to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures that the that was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: The third of six designs representing the principles found in the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States. This design focuses on "To Promote the General Welfare".
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!