The U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Add this perfect example to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures that the that was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: The third of six designs representing the principles found in the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Promote the General Welfare.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|