Perfect Early Release graded a Perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC. A symbol of vigilance and resolute faithfulness to duty, the Proof Platinum Eagle features Lady Liberty gazing into a new horizon.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution “To Promote the General Welfare”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2013-W Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
The unique reverse design of the 2013 proof platinum eagle is emblematic of the principle: “To Promote the General Welfare”, the fifth of six principles of American democracy found in the Preamble to the United States Constitution. It also features an image of Young America with three gears in the background to represent the local, state, and federal governments working together. It also features an American Eagle privy mark from an original “coin punch” identified at the United States Mint at Philadelphia.
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|