Proof Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's American Gold Eagle, the official United States gold bullion coin. A limited number of these proof coins are struck each year which adds to their collectibility. This coin has been graded a perfect 70, the highest possible grade, by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS slab guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an presentation or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect PF-70 condition. Add this beautiful PCGS certified proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|