More than a century old, this is a very nice "S" mint mark coin with satiny luster and a strong strike! The majority of 1910-S coins were melted during the 1930s! Such a beauty with great history to add to your collection.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Issued from the popular San Francisco Mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Gold Double Eagles -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?Liberty Gold Eagles from the years 1907-1933 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|