The 1994 Silver American Eagle has the second lowest mintage of all Uncirculated Silver Eagles. These 20 Silver Eagle coins, all dated 1994, are sonically sealed in a crystal NGC tube, guaranteeing their condition from the mint.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 20 oz Silver.
- NGC sonically seals each of these tubes, protecting each coin's uncirculated finish.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The American Silver Eagle Coin is one of the most highly recognized Silver bullion coins in the world. You now have the chance to own the second lowest mintage Silver American Eagle, so add one to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|