|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The 16th release in the stunning America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver coin series honors New Hampshire’s White Mountain National Forest, one of the most visited outdoor recreation sites east of the Mississippi River.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 35,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Shows Mt. Chocorua, the easternmost peak on the Sandwich Range, framed by birch trees.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
America the Beautiful coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Established in 1918, the White Mountain National Forest is located almost entirely in New Hampshire, while about 5.65 percent of the forest is in Maine. The National Forest has a total area of 750,852 acres, which covers nearly a quarter of New Hampshire. The White Mountains are the largest mountain range north of the Smokey Mountains, with peaks as high as 4,000 feet. White Mountain National Forest features year round hiking trails, scenic drives and historic areas.