The Mount Rushmore 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful .999 fine Silver coin is the fifth and final 2013 coin of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program. This coin would make a perfect addition to any Silver collection.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 35,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Features workers carving the faces of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this beautiful Mount Rushmore Silver coin to your collection today!
Mount Rushmore stands 5,725 feet above sea level and was selected as the carve site for the 60-foot-tall monument due to its smooth fine-grained granite, which erodes only one inch every 10,000 years. It was designed and sculpted by renowned sculptor Gutzon Borglum, who was born in 1867 in the Idaho Territory.
The project cost almost $1 million, began on October 4, 1927 and finished on October 31, 1941. Mount Rushmore features four of the United States' most prominent presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. However, this coin only depicts Washington and Jefferson.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|