Graded a perfect Mint State-70 First Strike by PCGS, the 2013 (W) American Silver Eagle appeals to collectors and investors for its beauty, purity and perfect condition. Update your collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The (W) designation indicates that this coin was graded from a sealed monster box, guaranteeing its origin at the West Point mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle to your cart today!