This Silver Eagle was minted at the U.S. Mint's branch in West Point, NY. Because these coins do not have mint marks, buying a certified example is the only way to guarantee that a single coin came from West Point.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin and serves as a guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- Graded from a sealed box of West Point Silver Eagles, the (W) designation on the label certifies the coin's origin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle to your cart today.