Graded a near-perfect MS-69 by NGC, this 2012 Silver Eagle was produced at the historic San Francisco Mint.
Though produced without mintmarks, sealed Monster Boxes of 2012 Silver Eagles were labeled as to their mint of origin. Because this coin was delivered to NGC in a sealed box, it has been certified as coming from the historic San Francisco mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and provides a universally-recognized authentication.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was shipped within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2012 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.