One of less than 100,000 minted, and released only in the special 25th Anniversary 5-coin set, this burnished Silver Eagle has been graded a near-perfect MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its MS-69 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "S" mintmark.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this limited-release coin features a burnished finish. NGC certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Add the 2011-S Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!