As low as $29.99 per coin over spot!
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Add this 2013 1/2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!