|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/4 oz Silver coin is a popular choice among collector's because of the attractive design.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Libertads are minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2013 1/4 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!