Gold Chinese Pandas are among the only sovereign coins in the world to change designs yearly, adding collectible appeal to their .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 268,738 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda holding a bamboo branch.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1989 Small Date 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!