As one of the most famous and most highly collected U.S. coins of all time, Morgan Dollars hold vast historical significance. PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Mint State-62 condition.
- Contains a total of 15.47 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Comes with a free PCGS storage box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins may come from the Philadelphia, San Francisco or New Orleans mints.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.